We also gave Caleb his First haircut. As much as Daddy loved his curls, we decided it was time. We don't regret it at all. Our little boy looks so grown up all of a sudden and so handsome too! Here are pictures before...


During...


After...(by then, as you can tell, he was pretty exhausted after the whole ordeal)

And most exciting, we celebrated both Paul and Caleb's Birthday on March 30. Caleb had his FIRST Birthday and Paul turned 28! I can't believe how fast time flies!
Caleb's Own Lego Cake...

Paul's German Chocolate Cake...(his request)







Sadly though, with all the excitement for Caleb this year, we didn't get any good pictures of Paul on his Birthday! I even failed on getting a picture with my Birthday Boys together. I know! Here's to another great year BOYS!
5 comments:
Your post turned out great! Awesome pictures and updates! Now no more excuses for keeping up on it :)
It's a miracle! You actually posted! I like the picture of Caleb eating cake. It looks like it was a good birthday.
Caleb is so cute! I love his haircut! It sounds like you had quite a fun month!
Yay! I love the pictures and the birthday update. We were hoping for a picture of Paul sporting his birthday hat and blue frosting on his face too. Maybe next year! :) Oh, Caleb is adorable. Give him a squeeze from Uncle Josh & Aunt Krystal. Okay, give Paul one too...
That is so cute. It has been a while since I have been on your blog. it looks like you guys are doing well. i sure hope so. You look so good and you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment