Monday, July 28, 2008

New Blogger...here I come!

Well folks, here it is! After a few attempts (and with Rachel Laws help) and five months later I finally have a blog. I know... pathetic! It's not complete by any means, but here is a good start. I'm excited. I will be catching you all up on the last few months and will be including photos soon, don't worry! Here's to blogging.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, HOLY CRAP YOU POSTED!!!!!! I'm so freakin' excited it's unreal!

Secondly, can your kid get any cuter?!? Seriously, he's an absolute doll! I can't believe I've been missing out on all of the Caleb adorability for the last few months.

Josh and Krystal said...

Amazing! He looks just like his uncle Josh. Very stylish.

Waters said...

HiYa Nat! Ive got a blog too. Its a thing to do with married couples and their families, not to mention much more fun than facebook. :)
oh and dont worry, it took me a Looooooooong time to get mine established too.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Post something! Ha, ha.

Stacy Brady said...

Nat! Hey... so um you're a little behind on your posting! Come on! Your fans are waiting... or at least Dustin, Darci, Britton and Benjamin really want a post. Your baby is super cute.